In the past 6 months I have acquired:
1- A blackberry for work. Granted, this was not something I sought for myself but was given to me for work but I was happy to have it and knew how to use it.
2- An iPhone. Our contracts ran out on our blackberries (yeah, I had one for funsies) and we upgraded to the iPhone. Siri and I are good friends.
3- A Kindle. Ok, it's the base model, but yeah, I got one as a birthday present. So far I like it with only 2 minor complaints. a) I love being able to thumb back a few pages and reread but with the Kindle I haven't done that since I'm afraid I'll get lost. and b) I wish I had the option to back light it cause sometimes I want to read and E wants to go to sleep.
The ironic part is that while I have all these fancy gadgets, when it comes to keeping myself and my family organized, I still prefer the good old-fashioned paper day planner. Old habits can be hard to break.
The ironic part is that while I have all these fancy gadgets, when it comes to keeping myself and my family organized, I still prefer the good old-fashioned paper day planner. Old habits can be hard to break.
I am a paper planner girl myself. I also will be upgrading to an IPhone soon at work and I'm thinking of asking for a Kindle for Mother's Day. We're on the same wavelength LOL.
ReplyDelete