Sunday, September 16, 2012

Turning it up to 11

We are a wanna-be musical family. E and I are proficient at playing the radio, we both have pretty diverse musical tastes (mine more so than his although to talk to him he clearly believes differently AND IS WRONG).

I am the only one of us who has actually had music lessons (piano, flute, guitar, a semester in college where I took violin. For realz.) But I haven't actually seriously legit played any of these in years.

A likes to play gee-taur. And by gee-taur I mean she likes to strum my mom's acoustic guitar and play the guitars that came with the Guitar Hero game. And she insists that I play the gee-taur with her as well. We provide a soundtrack while E plays the Wii. 




And here she is channeling the famous left-handed gee-tuarists who have come before her: Paul McCartney, Jimmi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain. Minus the emo but with similar outlandish requests. 

No comments:

Post a Comment