Sunday, April 11, 2010

4 month "brag sheet"

That's what we call the little slip we get from the pediatrician's office that gives us Audrey's weight and length and head size. We have moved up from 25% (weight), 50% (length), 25% (head) at 2 months to 50%, 75%, and 50% at 4 months.

Did I mention the abiding deep love that I have for our doctor? She's amazing.


Anyways, here's our developmental "brag sheet"

Most babies do:
Smiles and laughs: Oh yes, all the time. :)
Can bear weight on legs: Yuppers.
Coos when you talk: Well, it's more like a high pitched screech. Charming.

Half of all babies can do:
Can grasp a toy: Eh, kinda. She can grasp her blankie.
Rolls over tummy to back: Yes, but she HATES to do it. Much prefers back to tummy.

A few babies can do:
Imitates Sounds: Is that what that screeching is? Is that what I sound like to her? Geesh.
Cuts first tooth: Nope. She is drooling a TON but I don't see any teeth erupting.
May be ready for first solids: Well, Eric is ready for them. But the doctor agrees with me to wait until SHE's ready or until 6 months. See why I love her?

No comments:

Post a Comment