I've got a few posts swirling around in my head that I'll hopefully get to soon. Until then, please enjoy this lovely dial-it-in getting to know you post.
LIVING ARRANGEMENT?
A two story house in the burbs with a husband, a boy child, a girl toddler, and myself. Throw in a dog, a picket fence, and a prescription for Valium and call me June effing Cleaver.
WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
"All That is Bitter and Sweet" by Ashley Judd. I'm slowly reading it because it makes me cry. The way she writes about her loneliness and depression really makes you FEEL it.
WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSEPAD?
Laptop over here. And no mousepad for the desktop at work. I'm a rebel.
FAVORITE BOARDGAME?
Apples to Apples. Also love Candy Land
FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
I don't really have one. I want to like Real Simple but it always falls short of my expectations.
FAVORITE SMELL?
Yankee Candle's MacIntosh Apple
LEAST FAVORITE SMELL?
Urine. Gross but true.
FAVORITE SOUND?
Silence. Doesn't happen nearly enough in this house.
WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Where is it and how do I make it stop? (the alarm, also the toddler)
FAVORITE COLOR?
Pink and green.
FAVORITE FRUIT?
Cantaloupe. Green grapes.
HOW MANY RINGS TO ANSWER THE TELEPHONE?
At least 2. Yes, I screen.
WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE?
Family. Hands down. I'm hella serious about my family.
FAVORITE FOOD?
Mexican food, hot wings, Italian, Greek. Yeah, I just like food.
CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
Chocolate.
DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
Not as fast as I used to. I'm getting more cautious in my old age, lol.
DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Nope. But even though I haven't been pregnant in almost 21 months, I still sleep with my body pillow.
STORMS: COOL OR SCARY?
Cool, but now that I have kidlets to worry about, they can be scary.
DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
Yes, that's where the nutrients are (note: this statement is completely unfounded and totally made up. it may or may not be true)
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HAIR COLOR?
I enjoy being a slight redhead but do not have the patience or desire to be one on a full-time basis.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
Yes.
IS YOUR GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
It depends on what else is going on during the day. If it's a low-stress day, half-full. High stress, half-empty.
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES?
Steel Magnolias. I even had a bleedin' armadillo grooms cake at my wedding!
DO YOU USE THE RIGHT KEYS WHEN WORKING ON A KEYBOARD?
Nope. It used to annoy the crap out of my freshman year roommate in college too. She used to tell me to get back on my homeboard or homepage or homepad or something like that
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?
3
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
Lemme get one thing straight. I do not do sports on TV. I do, however, like a good LIVE baseball game. Football on TV is the devil and ruins my life and threatens my sanity from about September-February. This is what I get for marrying a Texas man.
WHO IS YOUR CURRENT FAVORITE BAND OR RECORDING ARTIST?
I'm really starting to like Lady Gaga. I know, I'm about 2 years late on this.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGE?
My drink rotation is as follows: Breakfast- Coffee with creamer, lunch- Coke Zero, afternoon- water, dinner- wine/beer/margarita
No comments:
Post a Comment