Or more appropriately, my 37 week appointment.
Apparently she moved. She has decided to turn her little head and nestle it in my hips. My ample, childbearing hips.
The hippie midwifey solution to this? Chiropractic care!
Apparently with a few adjustments my ligaments and hips will become even more ample and childbearing-like.
In other news, we still have a good heartbeat. Oh, and I declined an internal. No sense in freaking myself out, right?
I also was recommended to take more herbal supplements. Let's have a drug run-down, shall we?
- Prenatal vitamins
- Iron, for pregnancy related anemia
-L5W, stands for last 5 weeks- contains black cohosh, squaw vine, dong quai, and butchers broom
- Red raspberry leaf tea
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Alfalfa
Yeah, I totally need an old lady pill counter.
So the chiropractor tomorrow as well as the birthing class. Fun times abound!
dong quai? Love the name. :-P
ReplyDelete