Saturday, March 20, 2010

3 month stats

Yeah, it's that time again. Time to prove how superior my baybee is to your baybee!

3 months old

Most babies can do:
1. Recognize your face and scent- Yes on the face (I guess, she smiles when she sees me so she either knows who I am or has me confused for someone she likes), not sure about the smell (this is kinda weird, what does she think, "Hm, smells like spit up, wine, and coffee, must be mama!)
2. Hold head steady- Old news
3. Visually tracks moving objects- Again, old news

Half of babies can do:
1. Squeal, gurgle, and coo- Yes. There goes my (mostly) quiet house.
2. Blow bubbles- Yes, of the spit variety.
3. Recognizes your voice- Again, how would I know? She smiles when I talk to her so once again she either knows it's me or has me confused for someone she actually likes!
4. Does a mini push-up- Please, we mastered this skills last month.

A few babies can do:
1. Roll over, belly to back- We have absolutely no interest in even trying this. We much prefer trying back to belly.
2. Turns towards loud sounds- So that's why she always looks at Eric.....
3. Can bring hands together, bats at toys- She's not a batter, but she does clasp her hands together.

And there you have it! I'm such an awesome parent I should write a book or something. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment