So Audrey is 12 weeks old. For those non-mamas reading the blog babies typically have 4 distinct growth spurts: 3 weeks, 6 weeks, 3 months and 6 months. So we have had a growth spurt around here recently.
Pre-GS (growth spurt) we were feeding her from any one of a number of bottles that ranged from 4-6oz. She was quite happily chomping on them and content when they were finished (unless it was bedtime. She likes to store up for sleepy time like mama).
But daddy. Oh daddy. Daddy has been pushing mama to move up to the larger 9oz bottles in the recent weeks. Even going so far as to say, "The daycare teacher suggested we get the larger bottles." HAHA! I read her "brag sheet" (a summary of sleeping, eating, and diaper stuff while at daycare) every day and she drinks 4oz at a time with the occasional 5oz thrown in for good measure. Nice try, buddy.
I have resisted. Mostly because I didn't want to spend money on new bottles just yet. Also because if she was still hungry after every feeding I might think differently.
But she has been hungry A LOT recently. I attribute this to a growth spurt.
Again, but daddy. Daddy had Friday off and not only busted out the few larger bottles that we have and has been feeding a girl from them, he ordered MORE from a website that used to be known for selling books.
I laugh every time she drinks less than 6oz.
No comments:
Post a Comment