It's easier on your wallet.
Say wha??
Yeah. Your baby toy budget.
You see this?
That is a Bumbo. It's made of a soft squishy material (think beer koozy) to help your baby sit up.
I wanted one. Bad. It had somehow ended up in my cart at the Target a few times but I had put it back in a crisis of money and guilt.
I had visions of Audrey and I on the floor with her in the Bumbo and me reading a book to her, playing with her toys, etc. Nevermind I had a bouncy seat that accomplishes the same thing. Nevermind its only a matter of time before we have an unsupported sitter. No, this was DIFFERENT! NEW! WOULD MOST LIKELY TURN ME INTO THE BEST MOM EVER!
So I saw one at daycare. In purple. I casually asked the morning teacher if Audrey liked the Bumbo. She said that she does. For like 2 minutes. Then she tries to fling herself out of it.
Oh.
See? Daycare saves money!
OR, ask the moms at a mom's group. That's one of the great things about baby networking.
ReplyDelete