Sunday, August 29, 2010

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?

Some of you (all 2.5 of my readers, lol) might have noticed a lag in the blogging. Truth be told, I just haven't had much to say. Audrey is cute, for sure, but it makes for some limited posting. So I have decided to expand the scope of the blog to include not just her life, but all of our lives. Things that entertain, things that inform, things that we do, see, watch, love. Cooking, reading, and I guess.... football (ugh). And pictures. Because who doesn't like pictures!






So hi! I'm Big De (a long time nickname). I'm 20-something stay-at-home mama who's been married for 2+ years to that man right there. I like to cook, read, and drink wine. We'll call him E. He's 30-something and works in IT (blah, blah, blah computers). He likes to drink beer, watch football, and come up with new and interesting ice cream flavors.


And these are our cuties! That handsome young man there is E's son, my stepson, S. He's in second grade, loves to read, and plays football and baseball. He's an awesome big brother and an all-around great kiddo.
Little bit right there is A, the previous sole subject of this blog. She is 8 months old. She loves to crawl, pull up on furniture, and scream loudly in inappropriate places (bank, grocery store, school).
Join us on this journey of crazy normality!

1 comment: