All kinds. When it comes to my family, I like to cook healthier meals. However, take my family away, and I eat total crap.
This was brought to mind recently when E was out of town. My mother and I went to visit my aunt, who had recently lost 80lbs. I asked my mom what her secret was (hoping it was something along the lines of sitting on the couch all day eating bon bons) and apparently her and my mom lose their appetite when their husbands aren't home (aunt's husband had been working out of town for a while).
I said, hell, that's my excuse to eat total crap!
Here is my list of my favorite "sins." Some of them are quite embarrassing:
1. Tombstone Frozen Pizza, Pepperoni
2. Bagel Bites (as seen in the "what do you do all day" post)
3. Kroger Brand Molten Lava Cakes (they're microwaveable and AWESOME!)
4. Uncrustables with grape jelly
5. TGIFriday's frozen Potato Skins
6. Velveeta Shells N Cheese
7. Slim Jims (I KNOW, it's awful)
8. Frosted animal crackers (the kind in the pink bag)
9. McDonald's French Fries
and finally.....
10. Squeeze Cheese (yes, the cheese in a can) with Wheat Thins.
Try not to judge me. I don't eat most of these things with any regularity (but I sure did when I was single).
What are some of your favorite crap foods?
I used to love the uncrustables in college!! Now of course, I eat only light wheat bread w/ sugar free, high fiber jelly mixed w/ PB2 (look it up...it's so yummy! Also makes a great topping for vanilla frozen yogurt). I still love the frosted animal crackers....but I don't buy them. It's best for them to just not be in the house. I also used to love squeeze cheese. Now my favorite junk foods are:
ReplyDelete1. Spinach dip that I make much healthier by using Light Miracle Whip and plain Greek yogurt w/ a dash of Splenda...it's a junk food though, because I'll eat like 1/2 of it in 1 sitting.
2. Icing.
cookie dough. homemade cake batter. homemade chocolate frosting. cheezits. fritoes. snickers. peanut butter cups. love those frosted animal crackers.
ReplyDeleteI'd say about 80% of your list is just as nasty as the slim jims: 4, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
ReplyDelete