I wanted to wait until A had her 1 year check-up just so I could confirm the awesome-ness that is her mad skillz.
Ok. That's a lie. I'm just lazy. (But you already knew that, right?)
A is 20lbs and 30in long.
We're on Soy milk because I gave her some cow's milk and she got hives and threw it up. Even though she was on cow's milk based formula for most of her life. Hm.
***Funny side story***
I had spent the last few months moving the rest of the family from Skim to Whole milk because I thought the idea of buying 2 different kinds of milk was a little silly. Famous last words.
***End of funny side story***
Here's how we stack up to our peers:
Most babies can do:
Imitates others activities: Sure, we'll go with yes on this one.
Indicates wants with gestures: Yes.
Half of all kids can do:
Take a few steps: She did it once. Just once.
Says one word besides "mama" and "dada": Ha. One? Try 3! She says: "baba," "byebye," and "uh-huh".
A few kids can do:
Walk alone: She is in a long-term relationship with crawling, thankyouverymuch.
Scribbles with a crayon: She likes to eat the crayon.
Says 2 words besides "mama" and "dada": Again, look for her book of political and economic essays in bookstores in the Spring. Tour dates to follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment