And you thought I forgot....
Most toddlers can do:
Eats with fingers: Yes. And can decorate hair with food.
Empties contents of a container: Please see laundry basket.
Imitates others: Kinda? She is her own girl though...
Half of all toddlers can do:
Toddles well: Yes.
Initiates games: Um, well, she doesn't care much for Monopoly but sure.
Points to one body part when asked: Not really.
Responds to instructions: She can give sugars when asked, she just doesn't all the time.
A few toddlers can do:
Uses spoon or fork: Yes. To make noise.
Matches lid to appropriate containers: Uh? Um, maybe I should have her help me put away the leftover containers?
Pushes and pulls toys while walking: We have a neatly manicured living room thanks to her pushing her lawn mower.
OMG I used to LOVE to "mow" the carpet in our old house!! It was even sort of grass-like, since before I was 4, the carpet was dark green shag. We got beige carpet when I was 4, and then I "mowed" the "sand". :-P
ReplyDelete1. It's a lawn moo-er.
ReplyDelete2. She needs to play with your plastic leftover containers and lids
3. Keep reading heads and shoulders....she loves that book!