So I stole this from my (internet) friend Megan who has triplets and blogs about them here: http://lifewiththedeantrio.blogspot.com/ You should check her out, they look like they have so much fun at their house!
A. Age: 28, I'll be 29 on Friday!!!
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore you hate: Dishes
D. Dogs: None
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee and the snooze button
F. Favorite color: Green and Pink
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'4"
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the flute. I have also tried the guitar, violin, and piano.
J. Job title: Social worker, mom, stepmom, wife
K. Kids: 1 stepson and 1 daughter
L. Live: A large town in Tex-ass
M. Mom's name: Flo
N. Nicknames: Big De
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was born and when I had my car accident at 30 weeks for observation
P. Pet peeve: Dirty dishes in the sink, haha.
Q. Quote from a movie: "If you can't say anything nice about anybody come sit by me!"
R. Right or left handed: Lefty
S. Siblings: An older stepbrother and a younger stepsister.
T. Time you wake up: between 6am and 7am
U. Underwear: Yes
V. Vegetables you dislike: iceberg lettuce
W. What makes you run late: My children and the traffic
X. X-rays you have had: Teeth and kidneys
Y. Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy!
Z. Zoo: Sometimes I feel as though I live in one.
No comments:
Post a Comment