S had a baseball game last night. We threw caution to the wind and FORGOT THE DIAPER BAG. I know. But it lives in my car and we took E's car.
We get to his ball game a realize we forgot it but figure we're cool because we put a fresh diaper on her before we left the house, so we were fine, right?
WRONG! Like, really wrong.
After the game, we smelled The Smell. And it was almost out of her diaper when we checked.
So a quick deliberation about what to do (wait until we get home, run to the store) E made a command decision and whisked A off to the bathroom before he had a chance to explain exactly what he was planning on doing in there.
They emerged a few minutes later. Apparently he cleaned her off and instead of a diaper, he shoved toilet paper down her pants. Yes, this is how we roll.
So we head on home. When we get there and the light turns on in the car when I open the door, I find......
a diaper laying on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment