Ok, I know you turned 2 almost a month ago. But as you know, little one, we've been super duper busy. What with your birthday, Christmas, brother playing football waaaayyyyy longer than is socially acceptable, I'm just now getting around to it. Provided you amuse yourself for approximately 15-20 minutes.
I can honestly say, what I love about you at this age (besides everything) is your sheer enthusiasm for life. From how beautiful you think our neighbors Christmas lights are, to how Brown Bear and his friends are looking at you, I love how you approach things that you've seen repeatedly as though they are fresh and new. Can I be honest? It's kinda inspired me to start doing the same thing.
And oh, my your vocabulary. It's like you just woke up one morning and decided to start talking. And repeating EVERYTHING (mama should probably stop using salty language, huh?). I love that you can start communicating with me your wants and needs. I'm sure I will want to take back this gift sometime in the near future. Ok, I've already wished that. Maybe we can work on learning inside voice and 2 minutes no talking, huh?
I love you sweet girl, and I am so proud of you. I'm so glad I had you.
Love,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment