What was your favorite part of 2011?
Me- I feel like this year I really came into my own. As a wife, mom, stepmom, social worker, I really gained a new confidence in all these areas.
E- Fishing trips with my boy, brewing beer and passing on the enjoyment of the hobby to my step-FIL and a friend
S-Eating goat cheese pizza
A-Beep Beep!
What was your least favorite part of 2011?
Me- Losing two sweet friends within a month of each other. One to suicide, the other to cancer. Both things suck.
E- That we ended up the year in debt.
S-My sister kicking me.
A-Socks on, mommy.
If you could go back and do one thing different what would it be?
Me- I could always say I'd be more patient but then again that's a lifetime battle for most of us. I think I would've gotten back on the couch a lot sooner than I did.
E- I would've taken more time for "me." Enjoyed my hobbies more.
S- Spending more time with our family. (Isn't he the sweetest!)
A-Shoes on!
What was one thing that you learned this year?
Me- To be easy on myself. To forgive myself. To know that it's ok to say, "Breathe. And reboot." (Yeah, I know that was 3 things but this is my blog, I can write as much as I want to)
E- Children's extracurricular activities are too much. (Amen)
S-Not staying by my sister all the time.
A-Hi daddy.
What was the most surprising thing that happened this year?
Me- Being dropped down to 4 days/week at work. I was super bummed at first but now I love it!
E- My happiness level at my job dropped. Finishing my MBA after 7 years.
S- I noticed my dad is a knothead. (And just like that he's back to normal.)
A-Bye Bye Daddy
What are you most looking forward to in 2012?
Me- Continuing to learn and grow as a mom and wife and professional. Watching my family grow as well.
E- Try and find a way back out of debt and paying off the truck.
S- Christmas!
A- My hair
What are your hopes for the coming year?
Me- World Peace. Seriously though, I hope that 2012 brings new beginnings and continued blessings for us, and my readers (all 3 of them, lol)
E- Health and prosperity.
S-I get toys!
A-Milk, mommy.
Anything that you're worried about?
Me- I'm always worried about a lot of things.
E- Things not improving at work. World economic issues.
S-Not getting to play my DS
A-Movie!
Thanks for taking this time to talk to me. I love you!
Me- Ok, this is the point of the interview where I get creeped out because I'm talking to myself.
E- I love you too. (and he gave me the finger)
S-You're welcome. (And dissolve into giggles)
A-Outside daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment