This Monday was Portobello "Philly Cheese Steak" Sandwich I kept the recipe the same except I used 3 portobello mushrooms instead of 4 because I only bought 3 at the store. Oh and I also used cheddar cheese because it was all I had in the kitchen. It was really easy to cook up. I served it with a side of chips and salsa because when I was almost finished I thought about the fries and it was too late.
No picture but if you follow the link you can find a much nicer pic than I could ever take, lol.
Here's what we thought about it:
E- Did not like it. Thought it was bland.
Me- Agreed. No more.
So there you go. Stay tuned for a post on The Only Vegetarian Dish I managed to make over the holidays and MAYBE a guest post from E on the vegetarian dish he cooked!
No comments:
Post a Comment