This morning it's just the girl and me. She's currently building a tall tower while I take the ornaments off the tree and the Christmas decorations down. Coffee is being enjoyed.
Work is going great. It's a good feeling to leave at the end of the day and be done. I'm going to give it a full year before I decide if I "like" it or not but after almost 3 months it's very refreshing.
We went to the ranch for Christmas. They had snow the day we left. We missed it by a few hours.
A turned 3 and had a Hello Kitty birthday party. I took the easy route this year and ordered pizza and bought an ice cream cake. Which ended up being a good idea because a few days prior E had nose surgery to correct some sinus problems.
I hope to be back to blogging more this year.
Hey! Glad to hear that things are going good in your neck of the woods. Hope you continue down the same path......
ReplyDelete