How far along? 16 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Down 5 pounds, confusing at best, troublesome (to me) at worst.
Maternity clothes? Not yet but I may need to buy some jeans for casual Friday this week.
Stretch marks? Not yet, knock on wood!
Sleep: Still not getting enough. Although at this point I think a week-long nap wouldn't be enough.
Best moment this week: Having the energy to go out with the family.
Movement: Maybe a flutter? Maybe gas? Maybe digestion?
Food cravings: Salt and Vinegar Chips and ice cream. But not together.
Gender: Who knows?
What I miss: Yummy summer cocktails like Margaritas and Pina Coladas.
Milestones: Eric's first father's day as a father of 1.5 children!
Also, since it's 16 weeks, I head to the midwife this week. Hopefully we'll make an appointment for the BIG ultrasound!
You really should try the s&v chips w/ ice cream. I wasn't pregnant, and I liked it. Of course, I'm also weird.
ReplyDelete