It is (in my opinion) the worst feeling in the world. You and baby, snuggling, bed sharing (safely!), sleeping, then you move your hand to feel.....
Wet.
Yeah. Ew.
So you check the time. 30 minutes before the alarm goes off.
You have a choice:
1. Change the baby, new diaper, new pj's. Benefits: Who doesn't enjoy being dry?, less wetness to the sheets, it's what a good mom would do. Risks: Waking baby, baby not going back to sleep, the alarm going off right after you finish.
2. Move the baby to a dry area of the bed and wait for the alarm: Benefits: Continued sleep for both of you. Drawbacks: More wetness in the sheets, poor thing sitting in a soaked diaper and pj's, it's what a bad mom would do.
I'm going to let you decide which one I chose.
lol. I'm pretty sure I would have done the same thing! ;)
ReplyDelete