It's that time again, how am I doing with that list I made?
1. Spend an hour every weekend doing something for myself, sans kidlets.
I'm doing really well with this. It helps that I went 32 hrs/wk at work so on Thursdays A goes to daycare, S goes to school, and I grab lunch with some friends, shop, get a pedi, or a massage.
2. Season my cast iron skillet.
Check! It was surprisingly easy to do, and I'm so glad I did.
3. Fry a chicken.
Gigi and Aunt G came to visit a few months ago and she helped me learn how to fry chicken. Now to try it by myself!
4. Make homemade cornbread.
Not yet.
5. Actually eat leftovers.
Continued success in this area. At least one night a week is dedicated to leftovers. Or as I call them to S "Pre-cooked food you haven't eaten yet!" (he HATES leftover night)
6. Bake more.
I made peanut butter brownies that I took to work which were a great hit. Also, an apple crisp that E loved, I liked, and S said needed more sugar.
7. Blog more.
I'll do better!
8. Stop procrastinating on paperwork at work.
Um, I'm continuing to FAIL on this. Is there like CBT for procrastinators?
9. Try natural laundry soap again.
Well, we're off the Downy. Next step is homemade soap, right?
10. Get and keep my pantry organized.
Still messy.
11. Redecorate my half-bath.
Maybe this will be my summer project?
So there you go! I'm really going to try to be more regular in my blogging. Hope you all have a great holiday weekend!
So there you go! I'm really going to try to be more regular in my blogging. Hope you all have a great holiday weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment