Monday, July 18, 2011

Wrong Number Texts

Big De style. I got this gem on July 4

Sender: Hey what's your last name?

Me: Who is this?

Sender: :::insert stereotypical urban name:::, lol.

Me: I don't know you, therefore I'm not telling you my last name.

Sender: Yeah you do I got your number along time ago

Me: From whom?

Sender: Hmm, I don't remember do you go to :::insert name of club I've never heard of:::

Me: Uh, no.

Sender: Hmmm, well, I don't have people's number in my phone I don't know

Me, clearly frustrated: Perhaps in the future when you get women's phone numbers you should text them in a more expedient manner.

This is when I thought our friend would take a hint and LEAVE ME ALONE.

But, no.

Sender: Well, if you tell me your last name maybe I can remember you.

Me: Why don't you tell me what you think my first name is?

Sender: Your name's :::insert name that's clearly not mine:::

Me: No. You clearly have the wrong number my friend.

Sender: Hm, ok.

I don't know who had my phone number before me but clearly she/he was quite popular with the fellas. I've had a few texts that follow the same vein. Along with a text of someone's shirt-free chest one late, lonely night.

No comments:

Post a Comment