Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kids are Creepers

creeper: [kree per] noun- an individual who does things that are weird or otherwise extremely socially awkward


He likes the Wizard of Oz. And scaring the sh!t out of you.

It's true. And mine are the biggest creepers of all.

Scenario 1: This morning at our regular doughnut hangout. I noticed that A was not eating with her usual gusto or disdain. The reason? She was staring at a little boy in an infant car seat.

Scenario 2: S performing a similar feat at the grocery store yesterday with a child who was eating. Only he was about as close as the creeper is in the photo to young Ralphie.*

Scenario 3: We attended an open house a few years ago (before A was born) just for fun. S proceeds to tell the Very Nice, Impeccably Dressed Realtor Lady that E has a sore. On his foot.

I could suppose they come by it honestly. It's no secret that one of my favorite activities is people watching (only I hope that I'm much more discreet). And it's also a well-known fact that after a few beers E will tell anyone just about anything.

Let's just hope our two grow out of it.


*At least he didn't have the scary looking grin. Or the pilots helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment