So that's where my new blog series comes in, Vegetarian** Mondays. Every Monday (or some other weekday) I'm going to try a new vegetarian*** dish, photograph my efforts, provide a link to the recipe, and let you know what I and the rest of the family thinks of it.
Since I am a working mom I'm also planning on trying some of the frozen vegetarian selections, maybe even Facon (fake bacon). If you all have any vegetarian dishes you love, feel free to share them here and I'll try them!
*Yes, I know mom, there are no beans in real chili.
** I'm constantly misspelling vegetarian and spell checker recommends egalitarian
*** Vegetarian in this context means no meat, including fish. While I hope to roam the spectrum into perhaps some vegan dishes, I'm not going to throw out a dish simply because it calls for dairy or eggs.
I'm an egalitarian vegetarian. :-P I can send you links to tons of recipes!!! I love being veg!
ReplyDelete