Sunday, October 9, 2011

Saturday night: Pre and Post Toddler

Saturday night before kids:
- Which delicious over priced adults only restaurant should we go to tonight?
- I wonder what yummy cocktails will be on the menu
- What should I wear?
- Should I do a smoky eye or a more neutral look?
- Which bag goes best with my outfit?
- Let's take our time and savor our meals
- Maybe we'll hit up the bar after dinner

Saturday night after kids:
- Which chain restaurant should we hit up tonight?
- I hope they have milk/juice on the menu
- Are my clothes acceptable enough to go in public?
- Do I have to put on makeup?
- If I make E drive I won't have to carry a purse
- Hope we didn't forget the sippy cup
- We can't forget to order A's food when we order our drinks.
- Maybe this time she won't throw all her food on the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment