Monday, December 21, 2009

A guest author

My baybee! Yes, my baybee can read AND write. And hold her head up astonishingly well. You should be jealous. Today she writes her very first letter to Santa.

Dear Santa-

Hey! What's up? Not much here. Just got done with a bottle and I figured I'd write you a letter before I either a) go to sleep or b) make a little poopy before I holler for mama to come change me and then while she's changing me make more poopy. Hahaha, I love that game!

NE ways, I have been very good this year. I know I've only been around here for a couple of weeks, but everyone I meet remarks about my hair and my good behavior. So, in exchange for my stellar behavior, the following gifts are requested:

1. A pony: I'm getting a head start on mama here, hopefully I'll get one soon!

2. A wrap: I LOVE spending tummy time on mama and daddy's chests, they love being able to put groceries in the buggy, not my car seat.

3. More fleece-footed sleepers: This is mostly for daddy, who thinks I am cold all the time.

4. Mama to get a new job. Again, this is mostly for daddy.

5. Books and magazines. I love it when mama reads to me. I particularly love celebrity gossip.

6. Blankies, so mama can spend more time with me, less time with the laundry.

I think that about sums it up. As you can see, my needs are fairly simple and I am frequently thinking of others when requesting gifts.

I look forward to seeing what you have brought me. In exchange for these gifts, please accept the store-bought Christmas cookies that mama bought, she's too tired to make cookies this year, she says. On the plus side, the milk is organic.

Loves,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment