Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm Popular

Anyone remember this song? Just me? Ok then.

I like to assume that A is well liked by her peers. Despite some of them biting her on occasion. But in reality, I'm sure they all like each other equally as much.

Until middle school. Then all bets are off, right*?

So anyways, A got invited to her first birthday party from a kid in her daycare class. A boy kid. We would attend but:
a) I think S has a game (yes, we're still in football for some bizarre reason) and
b) it starts at 1630 and I have no idea what time that is.

Seriously, it says 1630 on the invite.

Please tell me this is a typo and not a new super-mom way to tell time?

*Best movie EVAH!

2 comments:

  1. Military time? (I googled and I think it means 4:30).

    Strange either way though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1630 is 4:30. It is indeed military time. Some of us just can't seem to deprogram that habit :)

    ReplyDelete