Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Eastbound and Down

Two points to start the story:
1. My job takes me out into the community to visit my clients. They live all over the west side of the Incorporated Swamp and take me into 3 counties.
2. E's hobby is brewing beer. He loves to share this beer with others.

Now on to our story.

I'm minding my own business, driving down the road to work when I hear it.

CLINK

The unmistakable sound of glass hitting each other.

I turn the corner.

CLINK

I tap on the brakes.

CLINK

Irritation sets in.

CLINK

Get the picture?

So I text E.

Me: Oh kind gentle and loving husband, what have you placed in the back of my car that is causing such a racket?
E: Oh, yeah, I put beer in your car to share with Nameless Coworker, NBD. You gonna be in the area today?
Me: Actually, I'm out in (insert name of town that is far far away) so, no.

Apparently in addition to being a part-time(ish) social worker, I'm also a PRN bootlegger.

No comments:

Post a Comment