Saturday, February 4, 2012

25/26 months

So this will be the last year that I do these milestone updates (you're sad, I know) as the website I glean them from stops at 36 months. And the 2nd year they only do every other month so here's the girl's milestones for 25-26 months.

Most kids can do:
Stacks six blocks: Yes. They're legos but yes.
Walks with smooth heel-to-toe motion: Um, sure. Is this how normal people walk?

Half of all kids can do:
Uses pronous: Eh, she uses the toddler favorite: "Mine!"
Washes and dries own hands: She loves to do this. Mama's little OCD thing.

A few kids can do:
Speak clearly: Well, I can understand her but I live with her. Maybe you should ask someone else.
Draws a vertical line: (no joke, I had to think about what vertical was): Um, sure?

No comments:

Post a Comment