I dropped A off at daycare recently and when I did a little boy came up to her. I was smiling thinking, "Oh, her friend is happy to see her."
My precious daughter raises her hands to him and PUSHED HIM!!!
I naturally tell her that's not nice (which of course makes her cry). After I console her and remind her that she has to be nice to people, her teacher informs me that this particular young man bothers her all the time.
I, too (like most of us), have people that bother me. I was wondering how different my life would be if I just pushed people when they started to irritate.
Boss: "I need you to do XYZ by the end of the day, even though it's 4:00."
PUSH
Husband: "Would you make sure some innane task is completed that I'm perfectly capable of doing myself but would much rather have you do."
PUSH
::Car cuts in front of you in a long line of traffic::
PUSH
Rude checkout girl is rude.
PUSH
I know this would not win friends and influence people but it's super hilarious to think about.
I also imagine myself doing it to a sound track, like this, minus the taser part.
No comments:
Post a Comment