So I have decided to make a weekly confession to my blog. Because, well, confession is good for the soul and because Eric often likes to tell me I have enough guilt that I should be Catholic. Sometimes it may be baby related, sometimes it may be serious, but it will ALWAYS be true.
Confession: I use the men's restroom at work. Don't worry, it's a one seater.
I know how it sounds but trust me on this one. There are about 20 women in our part of the office. There are 3 men. The men's room is surprisingly much cleaner than the women's room. The women's room always smells funky and has paper towels on the floor. The men's room? Not so much.
I have yet to be "caught" but since I'm out of the pregnancy closet at this time I figured I could always use the morning sickness excuse.
Anyone else feel up to confessing?
I've gone in the men's room at work to check for roaches, since I have killed 8 in the women's. No roaches so far in the men's, so maybe I should use that one since the guys at work aren't around much in the summer....
ReplyDeleteNow say 47 Ave Marias and chant "Ehhhh" for an hour. Be blessed my child.
~The Coptic Popess
Deanna your dad used to work at a gas station as a teenager. He said the women's bathroom was ALWAYS much nastier than the mens!
ReplyDelete