Today was S's first football game as a player. It was also A's first game to attend. Ever. This is a HUGE milestone, up there with crawling and first tooth. We had plum 50-yard-line seats, because that's how we roll.
Like I said, we take this whole football thing VERY SERIOUSLY.
There was huddling.
Running (that's mine, up in the front, I think).
Tackling. That is most definitely mine, going for the gusto!What does "happy as a clam" mean? I do not understand. I don't consider clams very happy, more like complacent.
Parents coaching. Hey, E, that's the coaches job! Get back to your chains!
That's me, holding the chains so E could get some decent pictures in. I didn't understand the chain process and both the refs and the coaches got a good laugh about it. Note: I'm totally wearing the other team's colors... (which are incidentially the colors of the college I went to grad school at. This is their shirt, it was free.)
Parents coaching. Hey, E, that's the coaches job! Get back to your chains!
That's me, holding the chains so E could get some decent pictures in. I didn't understand the chain process and both the refs and the coaches got a good laugh about it. Note: I'm totally wearing the other team's colors... (which are incidentially the colors of the college I went to grad school at. This is their shirt, it was free.)S was allowed to pick his own number. I asked him why he picked 97 and he said "because some else already picked 99." He is his own dog...

No comments:
Post a Comment